Global Language Project has developed a thematic, standards-aligned kindergarten to 5th grade curricula in Arabic, Mandarin, and Spanish. The curriculum is aligned to content and ACTFL standards, as well as the modes of communication. Our curriculum takes an immersion, play-based approach to engage young learners.
Global Language Project’s curriculum is led by the following learning philosophy:
- Develop functional proficiency in a language other than English.
- Emphasize speaking and comprehension.
- Promote and cultivate awareness and appreciation of multilingual cultures.
- Meet district, state, and national language-learning standards.
- Increase overall cognitive skills.